Friday, May 16, 2008

Exciting Internship

This summer I am interning for Jonathan Canlas, a photographer I have admired for years now. I can tell it's going to be a totally awesome experience! Here are some images I shot while assisting him on a family session in Heber. Jonathan is a huge proponent of blogging as the single best way to promote your photography business - when you see his blog you'll know why. As such, I have an assignment from him to blog three times a week. No matter what! So check back often because I am going blog-crazy.





5 comments:

Kelli said...

These are soooo awesome!! I LOVE that first one. Great job Whitney!!

Katie said...

Yeay!!! More blogs from Whitney! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes Girl! you got talent.

allison said...

Jon sent me a link to your blog...

these look great! thanks! I can't wait to see more...

Kelsey said...

I am commenting! Mostly because I love your pictures, but also because you told me to. But I still love your pictures!! You're awesome!