Sunday, May 4, 2008

Karen + Merrill Engagements

I had the great privilege of shooting engagement photos for my best friend in the whole world. Karen and I met in high school, roomed together for three years in college, and promised each other we would be neighbors one day. I am so thrilled to do her wedding next month! I just love to see how happy they are together and how much he makes her laugh. Merrill, you're getting the best girl in the world. Congrats to you both, you look great!









7 comments:

Kelli said...

So cute!! Love the last one!

Joe Blow said...

Whit. I love your work! You really are talented and it's such a privilege to support you in what you love to do. I love you!

Ryan & Megan said...

whit you did an amazing job! these are beautiful!! i am so excited for karen! which day in june is the big day?

Whitney Hardie said...

The wedding is on June 20 and the reception on June 21st. It's going to be awesome!

Alycia said...

Yay for Karen and Merrill! They look so happy and the pictures are gorgeous! You did a great job!

Katie said...

Oh wow, simply awesome. It makes me all teary, really. How gorgeous!

Merrill said...

What a hot couple!- Thanks for making me look good Whitney!