Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Krommenhoek Family

This was the biggest family I have photographed yet (with the exception of weddings) and boy was I nervous! But there was no need to be nervous - with such beautiful people and awesome fall colors everything just came together perfectly. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.










I love this one - The stare down. Who has not had this very moment with their sibling? I know I have.


Thanks to everyone in the Krommenhoek clan. You were great, and I loved working with you!

View the entire event and order prints here.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful! Every single one.

kelli said...

these look so great. they are a beautiful family arn't they? i think you did a fantastic job. they are going to love them.

Whitney Hardie said...

Thanks Kelli - that means a lot. You are always so supportive. Wish you were out here!

Mark Weinberg said...

Absolutely beautiful photos. Great light!

Weston Colton Photo said...

These are great Whitney!

elise L photography said...

great great great colors and light.

Autumn & Derrick Turley said...

Hi Whit. It's Derrick Turley. Great photos. I grew up with Sid and Lisa Krommenhoek. Great family. You like you are doing great! Congratulations on building and making your photography successful.