Friday, February 20, 2009

Smith Family

I know, I've been a VERY BAD BLOGGER. Believe me, I am ashamed. I've been spending a lot of time shooting in the studio (something I usually avoid) in preparation for a very exciting project which will be announced later this month. I do hope you will forgive my long absence and just enjoy these beautiful photos of the Smith Family. How cute is their little girl?













I absolutely love the bright colors Kileen chose for their Christmas card photo shoot. And I love the snow. And their interactions with each other. Come to think of it - I love the whole thing.

To see the entire event and order prints click here.

We've probably got a couple more good storms this season. Anybody interested in a winter fun photo shoot? This is especially great for families - let's get some awesome photos of the kids playing in the snow!

View pricing for family shoots here.

2 comments:

Tim and Maria Jones said...

That is so crazy to see Gerald and Kileen from Texas!

Julie said...

They all look so magical! Good job whitney!