Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Summer Relocation

As I have already started receiving requests for summer weddings, I guess it's time to let you all know that Joe and I will be in Houston this summer from mid-May through the end of July. He has an internship down there so I'm heading back to my roots. I'm very excited for a new adventure and a change of scenery.

Do you live in the Houston area or somewhere nearby? Know somebody who does? Need a photographer? Then it's your lucky day.

The first 5 readers to contact me about doing a photo shoot in May, June or July will receive their choice of the following:

1. 50% off an individual portrait session
2. 30% off a bridal or engagement session
3. 25% off a family session
4. 20% off any wedding package

Contact me by leaving a comment on this post or email me at hardiephoto(at)yahoo(dot)com

This discount applies to sitting fees only - it is not available for prints.

Click here
to view pricing.

Happy commenting. See you in the Lonestar State!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You will be missed! Houston doesn't know how lucky it is.

Austin and Mariko said...

Whitney!! Why couldn't you have been there last summer when I got married?? Just kidding! Anyway, I hope Joe can survive that Houston heat!

pedroman said...

Hello. My sister Laura Bloomfield recommended I check your blog out as I am a Houston resident and we do occasionally have need of photography services. So hopefully I am one of the first 5 and maybe we can do something this summer.

Thanks,

Pete Fontano

James and Lucy Millward said...

Congratulations! I hope you have alot of fun. We will definitely have dinner together before then.