Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Allison + Brayden Wedding

Allison and Brayden were married in January in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and it was the coldest day of my life!!! In the photo below, it might appear to be a nice, sunny winter day but do not be fooled. The wind was bone chilling. Allison and Brayden took it all in stride. Even though her veil was blowing everywhere and they couldn't feel their limbs, they still managed to look radiant.

Way to go you guys - you're a heck of a lot tougher than me!



(click to veiw larger)






Get a load of the groom's brothers - such lookers. Those freckles are just killing me.

If you have a mustache like the one below, please call me RIGHT NOW - I must photograph you.





A very cold bride and groom. And can you blame them? Look at all that snow!


Allison and Brayden, you guys were great to work with. Thanks again! And because you are such good clients, I'm going to use you as an example for a little teaching moment. Humor me if you will.

These two made the very wise choice to hire a professional photographer to shoot portraits of them and their family on the wedding day. I cannot emphasize how important this is. If you are working on a budget, then just hire a photographer you like to do even a small portrait session - you won't regret it.

The cake gets eaten, the flowers die, but the photographs will keep your memories for a lifetime.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

Wow these photos turned out lovely! It's hard to believe it was so cold!