Friday, March 27, 2009

First Time to Southern California

Shortly after the coldest day of my life, I went on a work trip with my colleagues from the BYU Museum of Art down to Southern California. Our final destination was Palm Springs, but we had a quick scenic tour through Las Vegas and stayed a day in Pasadena. The weather was gorgeous and it was such a nice change of pace.

Here are some images from a garden we visited at a museum in Pasadena. Green in January? I think I'm in love.




Stay tuned for more photos from this awesome trip.

**Just a friendly reminder - If you want to see my BFA show in the HFAC, this weekend is your last chance. The show comes down on Tuesday. Thanks to everyone who has gone to see it and for all of your support.**

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh these photos make me ache for summer. It doesn't help that it is snowing and windy outside right now. Lovely.