Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hardie Family

This is exactly why I love doing family sessions like this. Laid back, natural portraits are (in my mind) the best way to capture the loving relationships between family members. Mandee, you did an awesome job picking these outfits! Love the colors, love the light, love the smiles from this great family.

Oh yeah, and I L-O-V-E fujicolor pro 800z.
















To view the entire event and order prints, click here.

Pssst....for the first week the photos are up, there is a 30% discount on prints, so hurry over and check them out.

2 comments:

John and Rachel Erickson said...

I love love love the colors and the light in these pictures! You are amazing! I am seriously sad that you live so far away that you can't take pictures for us. :(

Stephen Anderson said...

Whitney.

I just discovered your blog, by a rare chance-encounter, and I'm convinced that it was the best part of my day, and I'm pretty sure that today is going to be a good day.

Your pictures are professional and intriguing. And fun. And awesome. Just like you, my friend.

I'm a subscriber now so I'm expecting to see more of this awesomeness on a regular basis. Keep it up!