Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Katie + Keith Wedding

My dear Katie was married to her darling Keith in April. It was an overcast day with plenty of low clouds at the Bountiful Temple - but lucky for us, no rain. I can't say enough about how great Katie and Keith are. They are both so generous of full of laughter. It really is a joy to be around them. Thanks to both of your families for being so amazing and making this day a true pleasure!
















The reception was at Sun River Gardens in Orem. Let me just say - a greenhouse on an overcast day is a photographer's dream. It was literally like having a giant soft box all around. Awesome!














Congratulations you two! I am really so, so, so happy for you.

To view the entire event and order prints click here.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I LOVE THEM!!! Whit, you are amazing!