Monday, August 31, 2009

More things I've been doing instead of blogging

Packing the Houston apartment into our little car
Driving aaaaaaalllll the way back to Utah
Unpacking the apartment
Driving aaaalll the way to California
Vacationing in Santa Cruz (photos to come)
Driving aaall the way back to Provo with little bro in back seat
Oh yeah, and growing a baby

That's right. We're expecting a little girl in December!

Now that we are settled again, it's time to get back to the business of blogging. Check back every day this week for a new post!

Thanks for stopping by, friends.

10 comments:

Shyla said...

Love the outfit, it's super cute! And love little girls! Congrats!

Catherine Williams Photography said...

Whitney! Congratulations. You look great!!! What a cute picture!

Kelli Nicole said...

Yay!!! I was just thinking about you a few days ago and was going to contact you to find out if you knew the gender. Congratulations! Now I can buy you something cute :)

Kelli Nicole said...

By the way, I LOVE that picture. You are too cute and I wish I could do maternity pics!

Alycia said...

You are adorable Whitney, congratulations, you'll be the best mommy ever!

Brea Runyan Sorrells said...

Congrats Whitney! You're going to be a great mom!

Lucy Call Photography said...

look at your little belly.

Katie said...

Busy, busy, busy! I am so glad you are my neighbor again!!! Glad to hear you are settling in.

April HelleDickson said...

Congratulations! Ah, I'm so excited for you guys! And we came home from Provo before you got there, so no murders will need to be committed. You're welcome.

Drew+Elise said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! I am so jealous!!! You look so good too.