Friday, September 4, 2009

Redlands, CA 92373

On my trip to Disneyland I was introduced to the awesome town of Redlands. Let me tell you, this place is HA-PPEN-IN'. Thought I should share a couple photos from this super cool town.
The Redlands Temple is beautiful. For more information on the purpose of temples check out this link at lds.org
While I was in Redlands there was this huge bike race. It was intense!




Arguably the best thing to come out of Redlands, this is my dear dear friend Holly! Her shirt is not even joking - Holly really does make it happen.

3 comments:

Zotz said...

Redlands is a great place and YOU coming made it even better. And yes..Holly is one of the 5 best things that has come out of Redlands!!!!! Sweet pics of the Redlands Bicycle Classic.

Zotz said...

I love to see the temple...how blessed we are to have one in our beautiful little town.

Jessie Huish said...

Redlands is where my grandparents live i have been there way too many times :(