Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Brooke + Andrew Engagements

Brooke and Andrew are very cool people. very. very. cool. She wore a flower in her hair. The minute I saw that, I just knew it was going to be a great shoot. They laughed the entire time and I left that evening with one thought running through my head:

Man, I love my job.





OK, so I was digging the sun flare that day. Can you blame me?







Thanks guys, it was a blast and you were great.

P.S. For you photo nerds out there...this is the first batch of film I've had processed and scanned by Richard Photo Lab. They come highly recommended by Jon Canlas and Jose Villa. I must say, I am completely sold. Not only is the work beautiful, but their customer service is out of this world! You should check them out.

2 comments:

The life of a college girl said...

Thanks Whitney, you did a great job! Love them!

Alissa said...

The lens flare in the second picture is absolutely gorgeous! You always take great photographs :)