1. It took me three separate attacks to actually finish the dishes.
2. By the time I folded all the clean laundry that was strung around the study, I needed to wash more underwear.
3. When people would say, "How are you?" I drew a blank. Completely unsure of how to answer.
Yep, it's been a little nuts. But my ORCA project is done. done. done. I am so happy with it. I would like to thank everyone who came out to see the photographs - your support was overwhelming. Now that this behemoth project is finished, I can start getting back to normal.
Hey, here's one sign that life is less crazy now:Joe bought me these flowers for the opening night and I actually had time to make a nice arrangement out of them. I love having flowers on the table. More signs that life is slowing down:
1. There WILL be blog posts this week. Many of them. Prepare yourself for some great family shoots as well a little virtual tour of my Deaf culture show.
2. I have clean underwear.
3. How am I doing? I'm doing great - thanks for asking.