Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Done. Done. Done.

Wow. Things have been very crazy around here lately. How crazy, you ask? Well, here are some indicators:

1. It took me three separate attacks to actually finish the dishes.

2. By the time I folded all the clean laundry that was strung around the study, I needed to wash more underwear.

3. When people would say, "How are you?" I drew a blank. Completely unsure of how to answer.

Yep, it's been a little nuts. But my ORCA project is done. done. done. I am so happy with it. I would like to thank everyone who came out to see the photographs - your support was overwhelming. Now that this behemoth project is finished, I can start getting back to normal.

Hey, here's one sign that life is less crazy now:
Joe bought me these flowers for the opening night and I actually had time to make a nice arrangement out of them. I love having flowers on the table. More signs that life is slowing down:

1. There WILL be blog posts this week. Many of them. Prepare yourself for some great family shoots as well a little virtual tour of my Deaf culture show.

2. I have clean underwear.

3. How am I doing? I'm doing great - thanks for asking.

No comments: