Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hope you had a great Halloween

I forgot to take photos of our ward Halloween Party decor (I was too busy running around like a chicken sans head), but I promise it was pretty fabulous.

Instead, here is a picture of our cute pumpkins before they were carved. I like them best this way.
There's even a little one for Eleanor

So I got knocked-up in the lock up - you gotta problem with that?

Check back tomorrow for some great engagement photos (not nearly as spooky as seeing my pregnant self in stripes).

5 comments:

MBlack said...

Tee hee hee. You are fabulous. I've missed your blogging style and wonderful photos. I hope all is going well for you two [three?]! <3

Katie said...

Hahaha You guys are so fun. I too like pumpkins best before they are carved.

Karen and Merrill said...

Love the costume!

Alycia said...

You are so cute, I love it! You should wear it again next year and get one for your baby. ;)

Old Joe said...

Whitney, I can't believe you let Joe wear horizontal stripes. Really makes him look heavy! Is that a baby in there or did you stuff one of the baloons in your shirt? Great pic!