Monday, June 14, 2010

In Transit


Although we have arrived here in New York, I still feel a bit disjointed - out of whack. So I tell people we are still in transit. Because it just doesn't feel settled yet.

But not to fear, all this week I have a goal to do a little city exploring every day. By the end of the week, I'm sure I'll feel more at home in my surroundings. So I will be exploring and photographing all week and every day this week you will be able to check back to see a bunch of shoots I did before leaving Provo.

Win. Win.

3 comments:

Jess said...

how I've missed your blog updates!

glad to see you're back!! :)

Karen and Merrill said...

So this weekend we were in Houston and we went blueberry picking and no joke--as I attempted to capture it on camera I really wished you were there to enjoy the event with me and capture it with your awesome photography skills. Someday we should go blueberry picking together.

Deb said...

Hooray! I'm a winner! I'm so excited to start seeing your posts again. Glad you're transit is going well, and I wish you wonderful city adventures.