Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Charlie

Want to see something neat?  In the last post (Rachel and Andrew's wedding) there's a photo of my dear friend Katie cutting a rug with her husband, Keith.  Just hours after that photo was taken, Katie went into labor!  I was fortunate enough to meet little Charlie and photograph him before leaving Utah.  Feast your eyes on this sweet guy.


The perfect tiny ears, fuzzy newborn hair, adorable forehead wrinkles.  There are so many things you want to remember about your baby's first days.  Thank you Katie, for letting me capture it.

3 comments:

Keith said...

These are great Whitney! Thanks so much for doing these.

Katie said...

Oh Whitney! These are my favorite pictures of yours yet (not that I am biased or anything). You captured it all so well. He has already grown and changed so much. I am so glad you took these sweet photos so that I can remember that newborn time with pictures of him without tubes and monitors. Thank you SO MUCH.

Deb said...

Oh dear, I gush. These are so precious. I love the second photo where Charlie is wrapped up in the blanket with his eyes closed. It looks like he's chuckling at a great joke. It makes me so excited and so much less nervous for July to come.