Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rachel + Andrew Wedding


Coldest wedding to date!  But it was definitely worth it as I got to spend time with some of my favorite people in the world.  Andrew and Rachel, thanks so much for having me out to shoot your wedding.  It really was my pleasure.

Well friends, my break is over and I am so excited to share with you some of my recent work.  For those of you who still check this little blog, thanks for being here.  I hope you'll come back often this week for some very exciting announcements.

5 comments:

Deb said...

ooooo a photo blog. Beautiful wedding photos. Just lovely.

Lucy Call Photography said...

Good to see you are back!! I hope you are doing well Whitney and I can't wait to see some of your posts!

Jess said...

so glad to see an update on your photography blog!!! :)

love you

Katie said...

These are so great! The sister pic is especially wonderful! I love those girls!

Karen and Merrill said...

They look awesome!! I'm excited to see the rest of them!