Thursday, January 22, 2015

2014 mini-sessions - Seattle Family Photographer


Wow! I had the best time in December photographing a number of Seattle families over a two weekend mini-session blitz. I love looking over these images and remembering each family's energy - their smiles and laughter. If you don't have the time or money to book a photographer for an entire portrait session, a mini session is a great solution! I spent 20 minutes with each family - enough time to capture real smiles and interaction, but not enough time for little ones to get restless.

As much as I love a slow paced session on a summer evening, when it comes to the fading light of fall/winter, I am all about a quick shoot and a fast turn around! Did you all have your portraits made this year? I must admit, I did not.

Cobbler's children and all....

Photos of my kids do exist though! If you're interested in learning more about me and my family, here is a link to my personal blog and a pinky swear for a new post in the coming week.

So much thanks to all my clients, past and future - it is my absolute pleasure to work with you.

No comments: