Thursday, March 26, 2015

Alex's Senior Portrait - Seattle Senior Portrait Photographer

Spring Break in Seattle is right around the corner. It's the perfect time to squeeze in a senior portrait for those teenagers who are always running to a million different activities! There is so much to love about senior portraits. The ability to focus on a single subject, for example. Ha! The fact that teenagers are up for anything and will let me be as creative as I'd like. I love their sense of adventure! More than anything I enjoy capturing this moment in time when a young person teeters on the edge of adulthood. What I see through my camera lens is pure potential - and it's such a pleasure to document this brief turning point in their lives.

Contact me at whitneyhardie(at)gmail(dot)com to schedule your Seattle senior portrait today!

No comments: