Friday, June 19, 2015

Pierlas Family - Seattle Family Photographer

Oh, summer summer summer! I'm so glad that it's here again. The Pierlas family are some of my very favorite repeat clients. (you can see their other sessions here and here) On this particular evening I was running terribly late, which is just the worst feeling in the world for a photographer to see the golden light slip lower and lower as you race toward a client's home. Yet Julien and Yoko were un-frazzled and gracious as ever. What resulted are some lovely images of this family interacting in the most natural way. It melts my heart.

I'm heading back to NYC this September and look forward to meeting up with old clients again and can definitely make room for new clients too. Let me know if you'd like to book a shoot!

No comments: